
Autumn 2009 - GIVING EQUESTRIANISM ANOTHER SERIOUS GO...
A follow on from Diary of an Equestrian (click here) 2006-2008.
Hi my name is Laura Salmon and I'm a 19 year old student from Lincolnshire. In my family we still have two horses Jayde and Molly who belongs to my sister Leona who is 18 and also a student. Jayde is a 12 year old irish sports horse and Molly is a 8 year old welsh x TB. Together we compete in the local area. Nowadays Leona and I both attend university this affects our time with our horses.
I'm currently a second year at Bishop Grosseteste University College in Lincoln
studying BA (Hons) Education studies and English. I currently live in a rented house in Lincoln and travel back to ride Jayde whenever I can.
Our goal for this year is to qualify for the trailblazers Showjumping finals and see where everything takes us and our first show of this year to be written up in this blog is 25th October at Hill House EC. Jayde and Molly have had a break for a month and are feeling pretty good.
I'll leave you with some pictures and videos, lets hope this blog is as successful as my old one!


Laura x
No comments:
Post a Comment