NATIONAL FINALS ARE NEARLY HERE!
So it is two days until we travel 121 miles to get to the national trailblazer finals in Stoneleigh Park 27-29th July where I am jumping the 75cm championship and we're all so excited. Apart from working like crazy I have been doing lots of prep including a trip to the tack shop in which i spent part of my first pay slip from this job. I also should mention I finished my second year of uni with a 2.1 classification which is fab!
Jayde seems okay and I hope she is prepared as much as she can be, if we get down there and she isnt well it would be a huge learning curve for all of us. We're just getting the final bits together now and I'm so relieved everything is okay because a couple of weeks ago jayde had a couple of days off as we were not sure if she was sound and then i had a bit of time off at the end of last week because I had strained my back which is still a little sore!
Right I better leave it on that note as I'm working 10-6 today. Wish us luck, I promise we will try our best, expect lots of pics and videos when we return! From the whole gang here...
See you after the championships
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment