Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Horseworld EC 28/03/10


HORSEWORLD EC 28/3/10 - TRAILBLAZER 2ND ROUND COMPETITION...

The first show of 2010 and probably one of the most important at Horseworld EC. I had been practicing relentlessly at last minute hoping my efforts would pay off at this second round comp.

We arrived in plenty of time which makes a nice change, and we had chance to get a feel for Horseworld EC and the showing atmosphere after 5 months off.

Jayde seemed pretty hyper when in the warm up arena and I asked for some direction off my sister in my riding. I walked the course and the arena was made up like I'd never seen it before, Flowers, trees and all kinds of decoration and I got the feeling it was going to be a special day.

When Jayde went in something clicked and we went round clear... Click here to watch. The first part of the job was done. Now to place in the top 6 to qualify.

I went in the jumpoff and just had one pole down. Click here to watch. This performance left me in 5th position and thus I have qualified for the national trailblazer finals in July. Woop. I am so excited!!!!

Be in touch Soon.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment