Thursday, 8 April 2010

YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND INTERESTING VIDS...


8/4/10 - Here are some interesting videos and a link to my youtube channel so you can keep us with us...

I made an advert for this blog - CLICK ME!

A remix of all the Jayde videos including regionals - CLICK ME! - Just a bit of fun really to celebrate our achievements the past couple of weeks whilst waiting to go up to the yard.
Also here is a LINK to my youtube channel - ENJOY!!!

So I'm not sure what we're doing with the horses today, but there may be some more training videos or pictures... Tomorrow were going to Birmingham NEC to watch the puissance at the British open which should be amazing and I'll give you updates over the weekend from there!!!

Finally the pics on this page are some video stills from regionals, (2nd rounds) - again Enjoy!!!

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment