







SDPOC AT MESSINGHAM - 4TH APRIL 2010.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Here is the show report from this Sunday with lots of pictures and the videos will eventually follow.
Well everything was still very exciting after qualifying for trailblazer finals was still fresh in my mind. None the less we headed down to Messingham pony owners show.
The first class we jumped was pairs with my sister. We both had a pole down which resulted in 5 secs each been added on and our time was 87.77sec. We didnt think we could place with this time but it was good to jump as a warm up class. However nobody faired much better and we ended up a respectable 5th.
Then I jumped in the pre intermediate which has a timed section in the first round, I went clear and had a time of 19 seconds. I ended up 3rd and very happy with how Jayde had been going.
Then finally I jumped the intermediate. Jayde was also very good but clipped two poles, but it gave me some confidence about her jumping. I am looking forward to the next show so much.
Talk to you soon.
Laura x
No comments:
Post a Comment